I am a free lance outdoor photographer based in Avellino, in the southern part of Italy.
My main activity is based on travel reportages and landscape photos. I also offer photowalks (about 4 hours) and photo tours (2 days or more) to some of the most iconic and beautiful corners of Southern Italy i.e.: Matera, Apulia, Procida island and many many other less known and absolutely fascinating places.
Drop me a mail for a tailored offer.
Photos On The Road is my brand. Please check my website for beautiful photos.
Would you like to read all my upcoming travel stories and get updated about new photo walks and photo tours?
Just click here and subscribe to my newsletter.
I will mail you only when I release a new article and your data are 100% safe!
I am a contributor of Getty Images
I also shoot interiors and architecture photos for AirBnB and I’ve covered several events in my career.
I have showed my works mostly in Italy during last years, but also in the USA. This is a list of my major exhibitions:
– “7th Annual Members Juried Exhibition”, Tubac Center of The Arts, Tubac, Arizona, USA (January-February 2007).
– “Lampioni del mondo” (2007): streetlamps photographed around the world
– “Prague”: a multimedia show based on photos and text about one of my preferred cities (2008).
– “And even not a night – Arctic in summer”, with photos shot in Greenland and Iceland (2009).
– Tanzania, (2010).
– Ammassalik – the hidden side of Greenland, a collective exhibition, Courmayeur (AO), Museo Duca degli Abruzzi, 24/12/2011 – 30/04/2012.
– Through the folds of time, a collective exhibition, Nettuno Photo Festival 2012, Nettuno (RM), 29/8/2012 – 9/9/2012
– Contemporary Art Exhibition. Roma, Caffè Letterario 31/52013 – 12/6 2013.
One of my travel reportages, about the Hadza tribe of Tanzania was performed in November 2010 in a collective exhibition titled Africa yesterday and today held by the “Chatwin Prize” (Genova, Palazzo Ducale – Loggia degli Abati),
My photos have been published on the italian issue of Digital Camera Magazine, on the Italian travel magazine Viaggi del Sole, on the Italian issue of GEO Magazine.
I have also published three photo books:
Ventisette giorni e tre notti (27 days and 3 nights) with text in Italian, is about my travels to Greenland, Iceland and Russia. Not only a collection of photos, but it also contains funny and interesting stories about the ghosts of Reykjavik and odds characters I’ve met during my trips. It can be bought at IL MIO LIBRO.IT
Kangilineq – The country to the East, is a photo book without text that shows the beauty of summer in Eastern Greenland. It can be bought at Blurb
Tanzania is a collection of landscapes, faces and animals of this beautiful african country, with texty in Italian. It can be bought at Blurb.